Preceding the 7th International CSR Conference at the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
In collaboration with the HSBA Hamburg School of Business Administration
The doctoral workshop took place for the first time in 2010 and it attracted more than 50 participants from various national backgrounds.
The doctoral workshop will particularly address interdisciplinary research in the fields of sustainability and CSR in a globalized context. We are inviting PhD candidates from social sciences, law, business sciences and economics as well as from natural sciences and engineering to engage in a dialogue on solutions for global challenges of sustainability and CSR.
The workshop offers PhD candidates a unique possibility to present and discuss their research projects in an inspiring academic community of both fellow PhD students and experienced researchers. A friendly and supportive atmosphere will allow students to improve their academic skills and abilities as well as to connect with international PhD colleagues and faculty members.
An additional highlight of the workshop will be a session on publishing strategies, held by Timothy Devinney, former chair of the International Management Division of the Academy of Management, past co-editor of Academy of Management Perspectives, and co-editor of Advances in International Management and Annals in Social Responsibility.
For any questions regarding the doctoral workshop contact: email@example.com
- Carol Adams (Durham University Business School)
- Timothy Devinney (University of Leeds Business School)
- R. Edward Freeman (University of Virginia)
- Sarah Jastram (HSBA Hamburg School of Business Administration)
- Wanjun Jiang (Peking University)
- Joachim Schwalbach (Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin), Chairman
- Kanji Tanimoto (Waseda University, Tokyo)
- Zhijun Yu (Renmin University of China)